Thread: Ubuntu Desktop 24.04 Installer and Xubuntu 24.04 Desktop bug blank disk configuration

Beans

Ubuntu Desktop 24.04 Installer and Xubuntu 24.04 Desktop bug blank disk configuration

Hello everyone, my name is Juanma, and I have been working for many years with different versions of Linux, I have already tested and installed Kubuntu 24.04 and I like it very much, however I wanted to install Ubuntu desktop 24.04 and when I get to this screen of the installation menu is blank and does not give me the option to select the type of installation I want on the ssd disk. I have even tried to delete all partitions that had the ssd Samsung 860 evo 500Gb previously and leave it empty and still the same thing happens. I have tried to install Xubuntu 24.04 and the same thing happens with the installer on the same screen. I can't continue...

I have also started in graphical safe mode and the same thing happens.

I download the ISOs fine and put them in a Sandisk Extreme Pro 128gb usb. The most curious thing is that the Kubuntu installer goes fine and I was able to install it without problems.

I have a HP 8300 SFF computer with 32Gb RAM DDR3 1600 and nNvidia GTX1650.

What is the solution, do you know anything?, ¿Should I report this installer problem somewhere?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bernabe-sauceda; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:33 PM.